Sunday, December 04, 2005

Wide Asleep and I'm Seasonal

Woot, Hey everybody it's meeeee! I'm here to give you this week's lineup of music. It's all Christmas themed stuff. Things having to do with the season. The songs are good, and they're by awesome artists, and so I want you all to check this one out and don't skip it because of something like "I don't like Christmas" or "I'm not Christian." or whatever your lame excuse is. Because I'm not christian either, so suck it up and check this jive out. Next week is another Christmas lineup, but it will be songs that you know done by people you love, and that does not mean Burl Ives. So enjoy, and see you back next weekend!

00:00 - 00:47 Me babbling. Yay!
00:47 - 04:27 Leona Naess - Christmas
04:28 - 06:22 Ron Sexsmith - Maybe This Christmas
06:23 - 07:00 Me giving the song listing.
07:01 - 09:13 Jack Johnson - Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
09:14 - 12:16 Death Cab for Cutie - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
12:17 - 16:12 Mae - Carol of the Bells
16:13 - 19:57 Fall Out Boy - Yule Shoot Your Eye Out

A little short this time, but next time won't be :)

Download this as an Mp3: Wide Asleep and I'm Seasonal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home