Saturday, November 12, 2005

Wide Asleep and I'm Lazy

Yeah yeah yeah. So I haven't updated in 2 weeks. Get over it. Haha. Actually last weekend I just forgot, and was overly stressed without time to do it anyway. So I don't blame myself, and neither should you har har. This week's was hard to do. I just couldn't get the feel for it, so if it's not as good as some of the previous ones I'm sorry. However, I do hope you enjoy it. There will be one next week before my Thanksgiving break that will be a mix of car-tunes. Good driving songs. Look forward to it. Listen to it on your drive back. Or around, if you're not driving back to anywhere.

So this week's lineup is as follows:

00:00 - 06:32 Delerium - Fallen Icons
06:33 - 09:25 Erin McKeown - Slung Low
09:26 - 13:00 Fiona Apple - Red Red Red
13:01 - 15:57 Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Rosebud
15:58 - 21:49 Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah! - The Skin of My Yellow Country Teeth
21:49 - 25:46 Stellastarr - Homeland

Sorry it's out on Sunday instead of Sat. Have a good one though.

Download the mp3: Wide Asleep and I'm Lazy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZOMFG!! SLUNG LOW OMG OMG OMG lol ^^ love it britters!

11:51 AM  
Blogger the admiral said...

holy shit, haven't heard delerium in about a million years. that was fun.
also, was told a million times about clap your hands etc, but didn't hear them until just now. i liked it.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home