Sunday, October 30, 2005

Wide Asleep and I'm Groovin'

So it's been two weeks since my last podcast. Didja miss me? Haha, well if you did, I'm back in half-bloom. This podcast isn't as long as some of my past ones, but I think 7 songs is a good amount, and I guess I've found that the shorter they are, the easier they are to find time to listen to. That's not to say that they'll get shorter than this, or even that they won't be really long again. It's just something I discovered in my podcast-capades.

Recently I've missed Post-Radio Podstop, since he hasn't had a podcast since mid-September. Check it out though, it's always a chillin' blend of music. :)

So all that being said, here's my line-up for the week:

00:00 - 04:02 Franz Ferdinand - Dark of the Matinee
04:03 - 07:39 Jamie Cullum and Katie Melua - Love Cats (Cure cover)
07:40 - 10:25 The Weakerthans - Reconstruction Site
10:26 - 14:47 Jazon Mraz - Clockwatching
14:48 - 17:45 Bandi Carlile - Closer to You
17:46 - 21:17 Rhett Miller - Our Love
21:18 - 24:58 Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Jihei Tansaku

I would worry about getting in trouble for this podcast because of all of the more mainstream music, but not enough people listen to it for anything to matter. Thus, I am just not going to worry.

Hope you enjoyed! :)

Download the Mp3: Wide Asleep and I'm Groovin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home